Monday, March 23, 2015

Sunny Dayz








TOP: Forever 21// SHORTS: Target, but you could also DIY with a pair of old shorts// NECKLACE: Target, here is one close to it Amazon // SUNGLASSES: Target// BRACELETS: various places// SANDALS: The Loft Boutique,also found at DSW// PURSE: The Sak 

These past couple of weeks have been crazy with midterm grades, soccer practices, and meetings. I also went to Panama City Beach for my spring break and the weather was glorious, not to mention I was able to breathe and enjoy myself. In these pictures I look like a bohemian gladiator taking over the beach. If you're wanting shorts like mine and wanting to get crafty there are plenty of tutorials on how to create this bleach dipped look . Gladiators are one of my absolute favorite shoes and they are perfect for walking around different festivals this spring and summer.  Be sure to keep checking the blog, I am trying to add to the other pages as well as bringing more posts. April will be a hectic month, so please bear with me. 

PS. The last picture are some of my good friends I went on vaca with. 



No comments:

Post a Comment