Thursday, April 2, 2015

Jumping Into Spring











 TANK TOP: Tillys // CARDIGAN: Target // SHORTS: Jr. Criders // SANDALS: Traffic // Necklace: The Loft Boutique // PURSE: Kate Spade// NAILS: Target

All over my campus are beautiful trees, flowers, and landscaping. They are great for inspiration for anything, whether it's writing, painting, or fashion. In this photo shoot I am basically wearing spring, the floral top, the denim shorts, the colorful cardigan and purse are a perfect start in jumping into spring. I love high-waisted articles of clothing because with my short legs, they give them the illusion of length. Denim is a perfect fit for spring along with being comfortable. Kate Spade being my favorite designer, has brought beautiful purses this year as always. If your interested in buying a designer purse, Kate Spade is a great start especially if you like bold and stylish fashion.





No comments:

Post a Comment