Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pretty with a Dash of Pink










DRESS: Dress Up Boutique // SCARF: Charlotte Russe // SANDALS: The Loft Boutique // BRACELET: Lilly Pulitzer // PURSE: Michael Kors 

While being an athlete who enjoys fashion, I also like to have my comfy days. This dress from Dress Up Boutique is so soft and comfortable. I love how versatile it is, you can dress it up or wear it casual.  I just adore the buttons on the back, they bring detail to this dress. When wearing a scarf with a bunch of colors, such as this one, pick a color out that you want to pull out. I picked pink, so I wore pink sandals, pink bracelet, and rocked my favorite, pink Michael Kors purse. 

I took these pictures in front of one of the buildings at my college, as well as my last post in the gazebo. I absolutely love how beautiful my campus is. There are so many pretty spots to sit and do homework or just to chat with friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment